1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Grumpy Dog

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by shark, Apr 5, 2004.

1. shark

shark New Member

My dogis
    Really grumpy, she is a black lab the only living thing she gets along with is my other dog (wire haired dachshund) she sometimes is mellow but most of the time she is super grumpy

what sould i do?

2. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

maybe a vet check is in order...there might be a physical reason why your dog is grumpy - might not be feeling well or is in pain

3. nern

nern New Member

I agree with Mary. A grumpieness could be an indication of a health problem. How old is she and how long as she been acting grumpy?

4. shark

shark New Member

all her health problems are a weak stomach

she seems to get along with me sometimes especially when I
    feed her right away all the time and she is about 9 and 1/2
    all though it does sometimes seem like she is uncomfortable
    when she sleeps in her chair but she is more happy and mellow
    when she sleeps on her pillow

Might this be the reason?

5. shark

shark New Member

She has been grumpy ever since we got the dachshund and even worse since the new dapple ( both of them are dapples) and all of them get :kiss_heart: and :love_y_t_much:

6. loves-da-pits

loves-da-pits New Member

If she was the first dog, maybe she doesn't think she's getting the all the attention she did at first. Some elder dogs get really grumpy when it come to sharing attention with the younger dogs. If a vet check comes back good, more than likely that's what it is. If the elder dog has been really a sensitive dog in the past, then attention is a serious matter to them.