1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Sudden onset of vomiting?

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by GinaH, Nov 4, 2004.

1. GinaH

GinaH New Member

My 11 year old cat Molly has suddenly began vomiting after every meal. She doesn't seem ill in fact she has not acted any different then usual with the exception of the vomiting after meals. She eats Science Diet hair ball formula wet and dry food and has ate the same thing for the past year or so. She has an appointment with the vet Friday morning but I am curious to know if any of you have ever experienced a similar problem with your cat?

Molly~Kitty Cat
    http://www.catster.com/?78238

Marigold~Kitty Cat
    http://www.catster.com/?79701

2. nern

nern New Member

My grandmothers cat could'nt keep food down after he ate 3ft of string. Could your cat have possibly eaten something she should'nt have?
    Keep us posted after your vet visit and good luck.

3. vene

vene New Member

Gina, I'm so sorry about Molly. I sure hope she doesn't have some type of blockage. Milo used to puke after he ingested rabbits and moles. It was yellow liquid with lots of fur. Maybe Molly caught a bad bug. Hope she feels better soon. Good luck with the vet appointment. :m10:

4. sunset05

sunset05 New Member

Best of luck with your kitty. I hope everything is all right.

5. EternalFlame

EternalFlame New Member

:( oh thats not good... i wish u all the best my dear *hugs*

6. lucidity03

lucidity03 New Member

Good luck at the vet. We had a cat who got sick and wouldn't eat at all. He had a blockage. But his story sounds totally different than yours. I hope that you getting the little one to the vet can prevent any major problems. I hope it all works out well.