1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

sick cat, please help

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by lunadad, Sep 7, 2013.

1. lunadad

lunadad New Member

I have a 5 yr old domestic shorthair, her name is Luna, she has been sick for about 4 or 5 months. at first, it was just sneezing, then it progressed to bloody sneezes. Took her to vet, We have had several rounds of anti biotics, prednisone. Cat is still sick and getting worse, she has lost weight, won't eat hardly anything, I haven't seen her drink in a few days, She has had xrays, and they flushed her nasal cavity, still nothing the doc wants her to get a ct scan and a probe biopsy at a cost of over 500 dollars. My wife and I are on a very limited fixed income. Poor luna looks as though she is suffering, should we have her put down. Would appreciate advice.