1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Sarge'smom

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by GinaH, Nov 17, 2004.

1. GinaH

GinaH New Member

Anyone seen Sarge'smom around lately? I just realized I haven't seen her in quite a while. In fact I haven't seen a lot of the old posters in a while. I saw Bullylove1 was on yesterday which I was happy to see.

2. Rene

Rene New Member

Hi Gina i have also noticed that alot of the "old timers" lol are missing wish they would drop in and say hi.

3. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

must be haing too much fun with her new boyfriend.....

4. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

Sarge'smom was having a really tough time. I hope she's okay. Bullylove was having computer problems. Hopefully she didn't lose the addiction and will come back to us...

5. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

I'm still around! I have been really busy. A lot of changes, etc. (massive understatement!)

But, I have been "popping" in to keep updated w/everyone, just have not had alot of time. But, I have my computer at home working now (boyfriend is a Database Admin/Developer) so I should be able to be on more often.

I have the funniest picture of Sarge that I need to get scanned to show you all! He was snooping around in the garage (gasp! shock!) and he got his head stuck in an empty Diet Coke box! He was running around the garage trying to shake the box loose, and we were running after him trying to get the box off! It was soooo funny!

Just a little update on future "step" siblings for Sarge. My boyfriends family all have Boxers and we are thinking about getting a puppy after Christmas. I grew up w/a really close friend whose family always had boxers and I have always loved them. Anyone have any info that would make me change my mind, please let me know now!

Other than the obvious complications of a divorce, things are going great. Just adjusting to my new life and helping the kids adjust as well. Sarge has been fine with it all. My ex is living with his parents and his mom has fallen in love with the big goof and literally brings him home new toys and bones, etc., every week. So...... he thinks this sharing time stuff is GREAT!

Thanks for missing me. I miss you all too.

Sams, I hope you find your baby. I have said prayers for her safe return.

6. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

So, you have shared custody of Sarge? I think I missed some stuff when I was gone, LOL.

7. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

Yep! We share custody of Sarge. We even tell each other what the little bugger did on each of our watches just like we do with the kids! It's actually been going fairly smoothly. Surprisingly.

8. Samsintentions

Oh thank you!

Glad to see your alive and weel and things are going smoothly with things.
    Sorry to hear that youll be happy with your new "love" and "Step Fur Kids' LMAO.....I know getting new puppies is SUCH a drag...and...ok. I'll stop now. (you know I'm being very very sarcastic)

But really, glad your ok. Hope you have LOTS of fun with the new additions and changes.

As far as boxer puppies go. I know they're really hyper. But oh sooo cute!

9. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

:D I'm actually hoping the puppy could out-hyper my boys and wear them out a little!

10. Samsintentions

lol, from my experiances. yes they will and wear you out after!! LOL...

11. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

So do you get the dogs and the kids at the same time, or alternate? :)

12. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

Same time so that the boys are never without Sarge. Or, as my youngest calls him, "Po Po Dawg!"

13. kindness_001

kindness_001 New Member

I have had boxers and I just loved them they like to play thats for sure but they also are big love bugs. they are good with kids. Glad to hear your doing alright. maggie