1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

New to the boards!

Discussion in 'Dogs - Pit bull breeds specific' started by Seeker, Jun 3, 2009.

1. Seeker

Seeker New Member

Hello everyone,

It's nice to be a part of another great pet forum and this seems to be a good one! I am from a small town in Michigan and have many animals but among them is Trouble, An American Pit bull Terrier Mix, Her daddy was purebred and momma was half pit half rottweiler. Trouble came from a litter of eight after momma who was in heat broke out of her crate. They couldn't sell the pups so they put them on the local freecycle. My mom saw them and wanted to help make sure they got great forever homes so she contacted our friend who runs a dog rescue to see if she would take them. She said yes and we went to get the pups, two of them came home with us. One is my moms, brat a blue and white female and one is mine, a black an white female.

The rest are doing great in the rescue and will find great homes when ready. The pups were separated from momma way to young (6 weeks) which, is another reason we wanted to make sure they went somewhere where they would be properly cared for. We got them on Friday last week. They're really starting to show their personalities! They are very playful but love to cuddle as well! I have always been a lover of this awesome breed and now I am proud to say I can own one, mix or not. I cannot wait to post pictures of the girls and I will be introducing the rest of my crew in the appropriate boards! I might add that I have 2 young children these guys are being raised with and my mom has 3 kids as well other then me lol. I'm 20 :) I live with my family for emotional support.

Thanks for reading!

Malissa.

2. tobiasschnell

tobiasschnell New Member

Metacam Most flexible proven

Most flexible , proven NSAID system for OA Pain Management in the dog.
    -----------
    Metacam