1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

new member - does anyone post anymore

Discussion in 'Dogs - Pit bull breeds specific' started by APBTsRock, Jan 17, 2012.

1. APBTsRock

APBTsRock New Member

Doesnt look like anyone has posted here for some time but thought I would give it a try. I read some of the old posts and it looks like there are, or was, a few APBT knowledgeable people here. I like that so thought I would give it a shot.

My current dogs are Mia the APBT, Bo an Am Bull, Deena a Boxer/pit mix and Joey the little Rat Terrier. 4 bull and terrier dogs can be a challenge but we manage and the house hold is happy. They are all just companion dogs but after I retire I'd like to get into therapy and agility

2. APBTsRock

APBTsRock New Member

any links to other good apbt boards?

So where are the apbt people posting, if not here? I see viewers... anyone feel like passing on a link or two?