1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

My kitty wont eat or drink & acts like shes depressed

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by oldman1, Aug 12, 2016.

1. oldman1

oldman1 New Member

I have had a beautiful kitty for about 3 years now that loves me to death follows me every where sleeps with me etc. We let her outside because she loves to run and jump on trees catch mice etc. but she always comes in when we call her and never stays out past 9 pm well last night she stayed out after we called her several times and we had to leave for a meeting when we came home at about 9:30 she did come when we called her but I wanted her to know that she was a bad kitty for not coming when we called her earlier and we don't like leaving her out when were not there. So my wife held her and I just tapped her on her nose and firmly told her she was a bad kitty I think she knew it before we even picked her up, anyway.
    Now she wont eat or drink and wont even look at me and just hides under the bed. We took her to the vet found nothing physically wrong with her.
    I don't know what to do, I want my Kitty back but, its like she isn't there anymore.
    Any suggestion would be appreciated.

2. cool254

cool254 New Member

Any updates on your kitty? is she well at the moment.

3. MaleShih

MaleShih New Member

I have a strong feeling that the kitty suffered from dehydration, My cat had the same problem before and we mixed dextrose powder to her water and she started getting her appetite back.