1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

My kitties and the tree

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by sunset05, Dec 8, 2006.

1. sunset05

sunset05 New Member

Mittens has been pawing at ornaments on the tree and my hubby and I keep telling her NO and she does stop. Silly kitty. Socks on the other hasn't pawed at any of them. Good kitty.

Anyway, I thought I would share a picture of them and the Christmas tree.

Here is Mittens after she pawed at some ornaments. I think she is thinking of doing it again.
    [​IMG]

Here is socks being a good kitty lying on the couch handle near the tree.
    [​IMG]

2. vene

vene New Member

Awesome pics Sunset! :eek: These are postcard quality pics. How did you ever get them to pose so pretty for you? Mittens is too funny. :mrgreen:

3. honeybears

honeybears New Member

Sunset, Mittens looks just lime my Shasta, I will ahve to post a pic. i was worried about our tree this year since he came to us a stray several months ago. We anchored the tree with Fishing line and I dont have any ornaments aroudn teh bottom, its was good for a few days and then yesterday I think a twinkle of an ornament about 2 feet up caught his eye and was batting it so hard, I had to take it down

4. halaroo

halaroo New Member

Cute pictures! Socks looks quite comfortable.

5. sunset05

sunset05 New Member

Thanks everyone.

That's funny about your kitty, honeybears. I'd love to see a picture of Shasta.

vene - I took several pictures of Socks before I got a usable one and I was lucky with Mittens. I only had to take a couple of her. They did come out dark and I had to lighten them a little in Photoshop, but thanks for the compliment.

halaroo - Socks seems to have a knack of looking very comfortable. :mrgreen:

6. Bente

Bente New Member

Great pictures Sunset! :D Kyrre won't have a tree to climb this year, but I don't feel very sorry for him :wink:

7. sunset05

sunset05 New Member

Bente - how come Kyrre won't have a tree to climb?

8. Cassie

Cassie Active Member

Booger has been really good with the tree this year. No batting and no climbing. However, she does love to sleep under it.

9. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

Those are great pics. We put our tree on a table this year. We just didn't think the tree would survive on the ground between our 14 month old and the two cats. :shock:

10. Bente

Bente New Member

I will be busy working this cristmas, so I'm not going to buy a tree this year. All the other cristmas decorations are in place though :)

11. sunset05

sunset05 New Member

That's sort of sad you won't have time to have a tree. Oh, well, I guess that is just the way it is sometimes. Bummer you have to work so much over the holidays.