1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

My English Bulldog puppy

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by GinaH, Nov 25, 2004.

1. GinaH

GinaH New Member

2. nern

nern New Member

He is precious! :D

3. Aqueous

Aqueous New Member

He's just adorable. Winston really suits him.

4. abbeys-mom

abbeys-mom New Member

Simply Adorable!!!!

Will his nose turn all black?

5. DanjaVA

DanjaVA New Member

awww...what a cutie!!

6. loves-da-pits

loves-da-pits New Member

Gina, Winston is really adorable. I see you have your tree up already. Since Winston is your Christmas present, I guess you had to make it official. :lol:

7. lil96

lil96 New Member

Is that your little boy? He looks so different (than your little avatar) Winston is adorable too!! He looks like a lot of love!!

8. Angie

Angie New Member

Awww, I want him!
    lol
    He looks so sweet and I love the name too!
    :D

9. Trixiepoo

Trixiepoo New Member

He's Cute. I like his name. :mrgreen:

10. seaecho

seaecho New Member

Wow, he's so cute, you just want to squeeze him! Eng. Bulls must be one of the cutest breeds as puppies.

11. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

Iknow! you just want to squeeze him and kiss all over tht wittle bitty face!!! I want one soo bad. Granvel does to. He said if we ever get another dog, it'll be one. (other than heelers of course) I was just doing some research. I haven't found one under $1200 yet!!! Wowsers....thats expensive.....

12. GinaH

GinaH New Member

Thanks all I just can't tell you how much fun he is! (Except for the potty training issues) :wink:
    He is such a love bug to he loves to cuddle and he wants to be near me all the time. He has started to make Fancy very jealous though.
    Sams they are expensive little boogers but so worth it!

13. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

Iknow!!! I want one. And When I finally get my house, I'll have one, or two!! lol...

The heelers are great, but not in the house. They are WAY too active to be house dogs....

Besides I've always wanted a more/less lap dog...something small, but not too small that can curl up in my lap when they want too...and not crush me...

14. bullylove1

bullylove1 New Member

OMG! What a freakin' cutie! My oh my, you are gonna have your hands full.

15. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

Awwwww!! Cute! Cute! Cute!!

I met someone this weekend who has an Eng. Bulldog puppy, too. Her name is Angus. She also was totally adorable. She tried to get in my car, LOL. I pulled up and opened the door and she tried to hop right in! Then I got out and she put her front paws up on me. She spent the rest of the time I saw her teasing the barn cats and finding ropes to pull on. She was a total doll!

Then when I tried to leave she was too close to the car, so I had to get out and shoo her back home.