1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Merry Christmas! Snow pictures

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by GinaH, Dec 23, 2004.

1. GinaH

GinaH New Member

2. loves-da-pits

loves-da-pits New Member

Gina, thanks for the snow pictures. Don't see much snow here in the desert. Doesn't seem quite right at Christmas time.

Winston looks like he's a little unsure about snow yet. Fancy looks like an old snow pro.

Happy Holidays to you and your whole family, two and four legged. :lol:

3. Aqueous

Aqueous New Member

Too cute. I love the pic of Winston falling over in the snow, Fancy has the "it's not my fault" look on her face.

11" and 6-10" on the way... that's crazy. I don't even think we have 1" yet.

4. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

OH how pretty!! I want snow...we don't ever get it down here.... I woke up this morning and it was 58F its now 2:30pm and almost 30F!!! Only in Texas!

5. honeybears

honeybears New Member

how fun!! i want snow!!, where is the rest of the gang!

Winston is just adorable

the pic with the tree and swing in it looks like a christmas card

honeybear

6. charmedagain

charmedagain New Member

Gina thanks for the pictures they are lovely we had snow the other day only 1cm of it and within a few hours it was gone lol

Bet we don't get a white christmas

Mike

7. GinaH

GinaH New Member

Bluebelle & Punkin were out earlier in the day and they did not enjoy the snow all they wanted to do was get back inside so I wasn't able to get photos of them. Winston was not so sure about it at first but Fancy loves it as you can see!

8. loves-da-pits

loves-da-pits New Member

Heh, I got an idea. All of us that don't get snow for Christmas, we can all go to Gina's next year!

9. honeybears

honeybears New Member

"Heh, I got an idea. All of us that don't get snow for Christmas, we can all go to Gina's next year!"

okay!! I love the snow as long as I dont have to live in it.

Gina, reminds me last year I was watching my parents shitzu last christmas, we got a freak snowstorm almost 3 feet, that dog loved it, she acted just like Fancy and had a ball

funny how some dogs like it and some dont,

honeybear

10. gwen13

gwen13 New Member

Wow!! That is so much snow!
    Snow never ceases to amaze me, I guess that's the Californian in me :) After all, I went swimming on Monday because it's been 80 degrees nearly all week.
    We want to drive up to the mountains maybe next week since I'm off for 2 weeks, so my Sibe could feel right at home.

(By the way...hi to anyone that remembers me! I'm back...it's been a while..)

11. Auspetian

Auspetian Administrator Staff Member

How beautiful, real white Christmas.

It is 39 Celsius here in Australia right now.

12. nern

nern New Member

Its beautiful near you Gina! Cute pictures of the dogs too. :D