1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

local gets caught(Boudreaux Bloodline)

Discussion in 'Dogs - Pit bull breeds specific' started by jay, Mar 14, 2005.

1. jay

jay New Member

2. True_Pits

True_Pits New Member

I heard about it, thanks for sharing. People were making a stir about it at the meeting and its been all over online. They already killed all his dogs!!! The trial hasn't even started yet, if he is/was innocent the dogs still die which happens often. If you have two pet dogs and they take them and you have to go to court half the time they destroy them before you even have a chance to be cleared of charges.

3. jay

jay New Member

Yeah, its been shown on our local news plenty of times. They showed him and his son being arrested. They showed a bunch of his dogs and they all looked really nice, no marks on them and his kennels looked nice. But they said they killed 62 of his dogs. They even said he wasn't charged with dog fighting, he was charged with contributing to dog fighting. A friend of mine has been to his kennels and said he didn't fight his dogs at all. So, who knows.

4. True_Pits

True_Pits New Member

Yeah I know, someone said the dogs might not really be dead, I think they probably are although it doesn't make sense to kill them.

Here are pics of dogs from his yard, all probably dead now.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. jay

jay New Member

Knowing the SPCA of Louisiana, they probably are dead. Where I live its like if you have more that one dog, you are fighting them. Just seems unfair. Plus, as soon as they get a dog that even resembles a pit, they get little chance of living. What I don't understand is Floyd Boudreaux has been breeding for almost 50 years and now they bust him. Just Louisiana politics at its best. He must have pis*ed someone off who knew someone high up.

6. True_Pits

True_Pits New Member

7. MaxKellyAST

MaxKellyAST New Member

I signed, that is disgusting! This lady is trying to make a name for herself.
    I hope she hasnt started a trend or raised the bar for SPCA behaviour in other cities.

8. jay

jay New Member

You are right, she is on the news every night talking about things she knows nothing about. She said in our local paper this morning that their goal is to eliminate this bloodline once and for all.

9. DeLaUK

DeLaUK New Member

I signed in memory of a young male Pit Bull, a heavily pregnant female Pit Bull and an amazing male Rottwieller that followed my daughter home while taking one of our dogs for a walk. No tags on any of the dogs, she put them in the yard as they had been running around the busy street (2 lane road 50mph speed limit). Unfortunaltely she had told the neighbour they followed her and the neighbour called animal control, I argued with animal control as I was already in the process of trying to find places at rescue centres, foster homes but they took the dogs saying I had no option, it was rented property!!! So I asked how long the dogs would be held for, I would get them in somewhere and pick them the day they could be released, I was told the policy was to hold the dogs for 6 days to give the owners a chance to reclaim them, I called on day 3 to let them know I had foster homes for both Pits and a foster home and potential permanent home for the Rott (who appeared to be well trained). I was told that all 3 dogs (and puppies) had already been euthanized by the shelter. They hadnt shown any aggression at all but the shelters policy was all 'Pit type' dogs picked up would be euthanized, only non-Pit type dogs were held for 6 days....!!!!

10. Piper's Mom

Piper's Mom New Member

We signed, too. Please keep us updated ... thank you!

11. Sara

Sara New Member

One thing... I DOUBT the APBT community at large will let them even TRY to get rid of the Boudreaux (sp) lines... Even the working dog community respects the lines and uses them... Sch. and Ringsport communities among others...

12. maxkicker

maxkicker New Member

whatever happened to innosent until proven guilty.how can they kill the dogs without proving he was fighting them? he hadnt even busted a week had he?

13. jay

jay New Member

He was arrested last Thursday, but they killed all of his dogs within 48hrs.

14. True_Pits

True_Pits New Member

True they won't be able to get rid of the lines, but his own dogs are dead after much selective breeding and culling for over 50 years.

15. Sara

Sara New Member

Yes True, I wasn't trying to make that any less of a big deal than it is...just a comment...

16. True_Pits

True_Pits New Member

oh yeah I know, I'm just still saying it, I can't believe it. I'd probably just give up and die if that happened to me. So much hard, hard work over years. And my dogs being killed, that is so much to take, they are like people to me.

17. Sara

Sara New Member

Yeah I've actually been trying NOT to think of it as a personal because if I did I'd have to go home sick because it's just something unbeleiveable to me...unbeleiveable!

18. Suzie B

Suzie B New Member

PICTURES POSTED are wrong !!!

:shock:

19. True_Pits

True_Pits New Member

um, which dog is yours? I'm sorry if I made a mistake in my posting but as far as I know the dogs in the pics are.

BOUDREAUX' ROCKY BITER

BOUDREAUX' FLIPPER II

BOUDREAUX' JUDD

BOUDREAX' RENO

BOUDREAUX' 8 BALL

BOUDREAUX' 49

and this one is boudreaux' Boss who I didn't post before
    [​IMG]

So which dog is the one who's not dead & belongs to you and not on FB's yard? Which one died in 2003, and if it did was it on his yard until it died? It doesn't matter if he owned it until it died 20 years ago, it was still on his yard and kept in not a horrible condition on a 3 foot chain. I would glady remove any picture that does not belong and was not on his yard, I don't want to post around pics of other peoples dogs. Only Boudreaux dogs in an effort to show their condition.

20. Suzie B

Suzie B New Member

THE DOG PICTUES YOU HAVE PUT UP