1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Last Weekends Show and May Show Pics

Discussion in 'Dogs - Pit bull breeds specific' started by True_Pits, Jun 13, 2007.

1. True_Pits

True_Pits New Member

Hey Sara I thought you would have put some up in the Pit Bull specific.

CO Show lastweekend Ed Hinkle was the 1st days Judge, he is one of my favorite judges and just a all around good dog person. I can sit and talk with him for hours. Rodger Scott was the 2nd days judge, he is another good one thats been around but he is hard to please, but we did ok.

[​IMG]
    River looks just beautiful, this was a 1st ADBA show for both him and Sara. She did a great job with him and he did lovely. Looking forward to seeing you guys at Salt Lake, of course we'll make it by your place before then....Lol I might take River to Nationals too if thats ok, depending on how he looks and if you guys can't make it.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    River 2nd, I tried to get some good ones.

[​IMG]
    Champion Twister 1st and 3rd, of course he wouldn't stack for me afterward and kept leaning on the lead.

[​IMG]
    Nediva 1st, if only she hadn't come in heat for the MO show she'd be a Champ, sigh......

Gosh I guess I forgot to post the pics from MO.......

1st days judge if I remember was Bonnie Williams, 1st time I showed under her, but we did pretty well. The 2nd days judge was Hank Greenwood so of course that was nice.

[​IMG]
    Sisters Eown 1st and Arwen 2nd on satuday, Eown took 2nd on Sunday

[​IMG]
    Rubia took 2nd both days.

[​IMG]
    Twister looks good

[​IMG]
    Twister 1st both days

[​IMG]
    Dannie taking 1st place Jr Handler with her dog Arwen

2. Sara

Sara New Member

Hey thanks! I was posting in a hurry and didn't even think to post here unfortunately...urgh... Silly me!

BY all means if you want to take River to Nationals and we can't come he should definately go. By the time Salt Lake rolls around I'll have some conditioned dogs to show! I didn't know what to expect till now and NOW I'm prepared and know what they like as far as condition goes...

Anyway it was a great event and everyone was so welcoming I'd definately push anyone who's remotely interested in showing ADBA or even pulling ADBA to go for it! VERY great crowed, not like most show crowds for sure!

Sara

3. Sara

Sara New Member

Hey I got a couple good pics of Rubia and Nediva with her ribbon and one of Twister in the ring...

Rubia

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Twister
    [​IMG]

Nediva Ribbon shot

[​IMG]

4. True_Pits

True_Pits New Member

Hey thanks!! You got better pics of Rubia then John did. I'll use those. Also the one he did of Nediva is blurry. You can take any of the ones you liked that I took too.

5. Sara

Sara New Member

Thanks...let's just assume that to be the rule shall we??? Easier not to step on toes to just share as a rule right?!?! LOL

I love Nediva BTW...I was crooning over her to Andy just last night...I'm such a nerd.

Sara

6. True_Pits

True_Pits New Member

Good rule!

I love Nediva too...lol She and Santana are my favorites (just don't tell the other dogs).

I still have you in mind if she took, but we'll see.

7. Sara

Sara New Member

I have me in mind too LOL... You'll have to let me know.

This is on of my favorite pic. of the dogs I got from the whole show

[​IMG]