1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

IM getting an English Bulldog puppy!

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by GinaH, Nov 8, 2004.

1. GinaH

GinaH New Member

I was sorting laundry this afternoon and while going through my husbands uniform pockets I found several pictures of English Bulldog puppies! So it of course made me curious and I had to ask. It seems he has had plans to get me an English Bulldog puppy for Christmas in fact he has been on a waiting list for nearly two years. I have wanted an English Bulldog dog for a very long time but never could bring myself to buy one. The warden at the prison my husband works at breeds English Bulldogs and his newest litter is 9 weeks old. I am going tomorrow to pick out my puppy! There were only three in the litter and they are all boys so I guess IM getting a boy!
    I am so excited! This puppy and Bluebelle are the only puppies I have ever purchased from a breeder so I am a little anxious.

2. Jas

Jas New Member

Oh Gina lucky you! Congrats!!!!! :eek: Can't wait to see pictures.

If it were me doing the laundry I'd never have known. The pictures would have been washed away with the dirt!!! I'm so bad I always forget to check pockets. You'd think I'd learn after having soggy cookies stuck to my jeans.
    :mrgreen:

3. Aqueous

Aqueous New Member

Congrats on your new puppy! :y_the_best:

4. bullylove1

bullylove1 New Member

Gina that's perfect! I am so happy for you. English Bulldogs are beautiful. My oh my, I don't know how you manage to feed all the fur babies!! hehee

I can't wait to see pics!

5. honeybears

honeybears New Member

ohhh how exciting, boy you are really going to have yoru hands full!

honeybear

6. BXRchicProPit

BXRchicProPit New Member

Congrats on your new edition!
    that's so wonderful and exciting!
    please post pics soon and often!!! :y_the_best:

7. nern

nern New Member

Congrats Gina! How exciting...can't wait to see pictures of him. :D

8. Rene

Rene New Member

Congrats gina what are you going to name him??? cant wait to see him i bet he is going to be so cute

9. GinaH

GinaH New Member

So I picked out my puppy yesterday he is the most adorable little thing! He's white with brown spots half of his face is brown and the other is white and he has a black ring around both eyes. I am so in love! He won't be coming home until he is 12 weeks old so I have 2 weeks to wait. :0(
    I took the digital and took pictures but wouldn't you know it none of the pictures came out clear! I can't wait to bring him home! I have decided to name him Winston. He's so stinkin cute! He has wrinkles out the wazoo when I first walked in he was the one who ran right up to me. He snorted while he kissed me.....lol

10. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

Oh Gina! I absolutely adore english bullys!!!! I sooo want one! But I've heard of so many horror storries on skin conditions, eye problems and such. Besides. Until I have a permanant house (my own) wehre he can be inside with us all the time, I can wait. I wouldn't let him be outside with the big dogs......

I've always wanted one.....

11. nern

nern New Member

Oh, he sounds precious Gina! Winston is a really cute name for a bulldog. :D