1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

What breed ? ? ?

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by KittyTales, Jan 9, 2005.

1. KittyTales

KittyTales New Member

I hate to say this but Ihad my kitten for 6 monthes now and still dont know her breed. She is all dark chocolaty brown with black sripes and spots. She also has white paws and a white diamond on her chest with a black dot in the middle.Her back paws have white speckes on them and in the light she looks silky black. Her caot is also short and soft.What breed could she be???

2. ChinookLover89

ChinookLover89 New Member

3. KittyTales

KittyTales New Member

Well she is none of the breeds you named but most likely she could be a mix breed.

4. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

are her eyes any color other than yellow?

5. bonxie

bonxie New Member

What does yellow implies??

All my cats have yellow eyes.. the vet termed them as DSH for domestic short hair but what does yellow eyes implies??

6. rcrgal31

rcrgal31 New Member

most dsh have yellow eyes..usually if they are another color.they have some type of a breed background..from what i have heard...

all 3 of my babies are DSH...and i am okay w/ that

7. KittyTales

KittyTales New Member

Well she does have yellow/green eyes.