1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

We Did It!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by Valmar, Sep 10, 2004.

1. Valmar

Valmar New Member

:eek: :eek: :wink: We brought Bailey back - I can hardly believe it and things are going pretty well - Britt is actually jumping up on a chair or sofa to get away from him and last night she actually slept in the same room as Bailey - she wouldn't before - she only wanted to get as afar away from him as she could - maybe it was good for her for him to leave for 10 days - I am so happy to have him back and for her to be acting the way she is - just had to post and toot our horn - TOOT!!!!!!TOOT!!!!! :lol:

2. Rene

Rene New Member

:eek: :eek: Congrats i hope it works out for all of you

3. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Thats great. The plus side is a put usually breathes new life into an older dog.

4. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

ooooooh that sounds like great news!!! :) :y_the_best:

Good for you! xo........ keep us posted!

5. nern

nern New Member

Good luck...I'm sure everything will work out just fine. :D

6. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

That's FANTASTIC, Valmar! :eek: It sounds like Britt missed Bailey, such a great sign!!! Just take everything one small step at a time! Like nern said, I think everything will work out wonderfully, just give it some time!!!

Please do keep us updated!!! :D