1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Vianne! Cute bathtime pics i had to share

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by faeriedust1127, Nov 20, 2004.

1. faeriedust1127

faeriedust1127 New Member

Excuse me, but i'm trying to take a bath!!
    [​IMG]

Soapy Girl
    [​IMG]

Kitty in a Blanket
    [​IMG]

Vianne and Don-you can see how cute and tiny she is! :mrgreen:
    [​IMG]

I laughed so hard my throat hurt when i saw that first one!! :lol:

2. Cassie

Cassie Active Member

Soapy girl pic looks freaky LOL. Cats look so funny when they're soaking wet. :mrgreen:

I had a long hair kitty once that had fallen into our swimming pool and when I fished her out, she looked so funny...this little skinny body and a big fuzzy head. It was hysterical. I wish I had a pic.

3. EternalFlame

EternalFlame New Member

loved the first pic lol tooooooooooooooooooooooooo funny!!!

and what a STUNNING looking dog!!!!

4. rcrgal31

rcrgal31 New Member

oh my gosh..she is a cutie..those pics are amazing..my babies wouldnt sit still long enought for me to catch a bath pic..plus i am ususally all covered in water..lol

5. faeriedust1127

faeriedust1127 New Member

Thank you :) He's a 95lb long-haired German Shepard and he's a big old sweet baby when he not working. Looks like a real giant next to my 6lb kitty, lol.

Vianne is so tolerant of everything, it's amazing. She will just sit in her bucket til i pluck her out, haha. I took those pics a couple hours ago so she's smells all yummy and so soft now :eek:

6. Cassie

Cassie Active Member

Heheh That's amazing. I've never tried to bathe a cat so I'm just floored. Booger is only about 8 months old and would probably skin me alive if I even tried to put her in a bucket of water LOL

7. nern

nern New Member

Adorable pictures. That first one is hillarious! :mrgreen:

8. Bente

Bente New Member

rotflmao :m39: That first pic is hillarious! Vianne is beautifull, even when she's wet :D

9. wtpooh

wtpooh New Member

:m39: That first picture is priceless!! What a look!

And what an absolutely gorgeous dog!

10. vene

vene New Member

How funny, but beautiful pics! :eek: :eek: :eek: :mrgreen:

11. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

great pics!!! so funny...stuff you would find on a kitty cat card. :D

12. halaroo

halaroo New Member

Those are such good pictures! I love the way she's standing on the edge of the bucket in the first one.