1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

New addition to our family..

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by Ginny, Jun 20, 2007.

1. Ginny

Ginny New Member

Hi,

A few weeks ago we found a cat under a cupboard in our lounge! He was really frightened, very hungry. Being so beautiful I thought he must have been missed, and presumed within a few days I'd be left upset at my loss!

Nobody claimed him, we had him scanned, we advertised daily in the local papers. And after a month or so he stopped panicking so much when anyone moved in the house, and gradually he became calmer. We called him Harvey.

I'll never know what brought him to me, I'm curious and would love to know how he came to my home to be loved by me and my son. The most bizarre thing of all is that my other 2 cats just accepted him .. ok, they weren't THAT impressed but they all just settled down together so easily.

Yesterday I sat with Harvey and for the first time he was completely relaxed on my lap .. I'm so happy for him that he's found us and to see him so at home, comfortable and cared for is soooo great!

Aren't cats fab?!

2. halaroo

halaroo New Member

Congratulations on becoming a cat-mom again!

3. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

he choose you!! What a smart boy

4. sunset05

sunset05 New Member

That is a great story. I'm sure Harvey is very happy with his new home. Would love to see a picture of him. :)

5. vene

vene New Member

That's an awesome story! Looks like Harvey's found his permanent home. :mrgreen:

6. bellack1

bellack1 New Member

aww i love happy endings :eek:

7. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

Hi Ginny. That's great that you made a lot of effort to try and find his family (if he had one). :y_the_best: I'm glad he has now found a forever home with you. I can't wait to see some pics!

8. Ginny

Ginny New Member

9. vene

vene New Member

He's a great looking kid! :eek:

10. Bente

Bente New Member

Aww! He is adorable :D Congrats with your new family member :eek:

11. Chezza

Chezza New Member

Awww how beautiful..He is and looks so content..Well done, he will have a happy loving home, excellent.. :eek: :mrgreen: