1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Need advice from you all

Discussion in 'General Topics & Support Issues' started by sarapaul, Apr 15, 2012.

1. sarapaul

sarapaul New Member

Can you use scar creams that work for stretchmarks also for sun damage?

2. zeldaa

zeldaa New Member

Yes, you can. I had burned my hand when I was baking brownies for my son. I touched the side of the oven, what a clutz! And then it healed it became dark and just didn’t look good. I figured whatever works for sun spots, will work for the discolored scar. Then a friend told me that she found something that made scar from an accident look better. She used by scar zone until reading a bunch of studies that it’s esentially like putting on petroleum jelly. scar zone is not very expensive, but a lot more than pet-jelly. I started to look for something else, and that's when I found that vitamin c is really important. So I tried strips and some vitamin c creams. I found that Invicible is an awesome scar therapy . Plus, the inventor is a surgeon who deals with breast cancer, so I feel pretty good about that.

3. peterscot

peterscot Guest

You can use the Scar cream if have burnt skin problems. The regular use of Scare cream will clear the Damage scar problems. But you have to use the Scar cream on burnt area on regular basis.

4. MaleShih

MaleShih New Member

I used Cocoa butter before. But I am not so sure if that really works but it fades but eventually came back. So for me, laser is still the best solution.