1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

job in pet store

Discussion in 'General Topics & Support Issues' started by Snooky, Sep 25, 2005.

1. Snooky

Snooky New Member

ok here is my situation. I am actually an aesthetician, but I really want to work in a pet store. I love all animals, was raised on a farm and have owned just about every critter known. But I have no experience. I am trying to write a cover letter that will be soooo good that I will atleast get an interview. But i don't know what to write. Can anybod help me?

2. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

rather than work in a pet store why don't you volunteer at a shelter? Pet stores have no business selling cats and dogs especially considering where they get them. You don't want to promote/support the ongoing problem of puppy and kitten mills.
    Some shelter do have paid positions caring for animals - my local shelter has both paid and volunteers, they even offer health insurance!!!