1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Hello There Everyone Iv Missed ya's

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by Chezza, Jun 4, 2009.

1. Chezza

Chezza New Member

Hi Hi Hi :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
    Long time no post, how is everyone, and how is everyone's babies going..
    As you may have remembered I went thru a bit of a rough patch after I lost my Sabby girl, took a while to get over things..Alls good, we ended up getting another puppy, well she's not such a puppy now lol :y_the_best: We still have Zeppers, but we got him another companion, it hit him hard after Sabby died, so we ended up getting Storm.. :eek: She is a pure Bred American Staffy, Blue fawn, shes gorgeius and has fitted in well to the family.. :mrgreen:

Here is a picc of her as a puppy...

[​IMG]

And this is her now............

[​IMG]

I still have Tiffiny and Jay jay, there still going great guns, although Tiffy is getting a little on the tubby side lol.. :shock: :)

Anyway great to be back on Board.. :y_the_best:

2. Chezza

Chezza New Member

Oh and heres Zeppy too.. :D

[​IMG]

And heres Tiffiny snuggled in a chair lol..

[​IMG]

And jay Jay relaxing :lol:

[​IMG]

3. halaroo

halaroo New Member

Hi Chezza! Welcome back!

What a beautiful puppy! Glad to know you and your's are doing well. :D

4. vene

vene New Member

I'm so happy to see that you are back and with a new, cute puppy too. They are all darlings! :mrgreen: Looking at Jay and Tiffany's pics makes me want to lounge and relax too. Ah, so comfy.

5. Chezza

Chezza New Member

Thanks heaps its great to be back...Iv missed this forum so much and everyone here.. :D

I hope everyone is well, and doing great, :y_the_best:

6. HDrydr

HDrydr New Member

Chezza!!!! Missed ya!!!! welcome back.
    All my animals are doing better!!! Buster had ALOT of addison's issues come to also find out he has a food allergy...so he is on a limited ing diet. and doing much better.
    patches has inflammatory bowel disease but is doing better on meds.
    Harley is well Harley LOL
    Chopper is just adorable
    Fish galore they are reproducing like crazy...although the last batch of eggs all died. guess they weren't ready. :(
    full house!!!!

7. Chezza

Chezza New Member

Thanks HDrydr...........Lol Sounds like it, hee hee, a full house of furrys is always a happy one... :eek: :eek:

Iv missed so much, trying to catch up on it all.. :mrgreen:
    Storm and jay were mates, but she got too big for him so he keeps clear... :D

8. sunset05

sunset05 New Member

Hi Chezza. I don't get in her as often as I would like either. What a cute puppy dog. Your other puppy and kitties are very cute, too.

9. Chezza

Chezza New Member

Thanks sunset :D :D

10. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

Hi Chezza. Glad you are doing better. It does take a long time to heal after such a big loss. Those are some great pictures! Thanks for sharing them.

11. Chezza

Chezza New Member

Thanks Chessmind..It certainly does..Hope your well too.. :y_the_best: