1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Halloween costumes for dogs~

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by Pekemom, Oct 10, 2004.

1. Pekemom

Pekemom New Member

2. Roxie's Shipoo

Roxie's Shipoo New Member

I am going to dress Bella up for Halloween. That is if I can find a costume small enough for her. PetSmart is having a trick and treat costume party where they can get there picture taken and learn tricks. So I am going to take her to that. I have got to find costumes small enough first. :eek:

3. Trixiepoo

Trixiepoo New Member

Im dressing Trixie up not on halloween but just so she can enter the Paw papers contest and go to Petco. (and maybe Petsmart if they have a halloween contest party too) that sounds like fun I'll have to check. :D Although Trixie isn't into the whole dress up thing

4. cosmicpixie

cosmicpixie New Member

Maya is going to be a princess for Halloween. Hat and all. We're going to Petsmart for thier Halloween Party and there's a local one here in Vegas we're going to.

Tracie

5. Pekemom

Pekemom New Member

I didn't even know that Petsmart hosts a Halloween party for pets! I'll have to check it out..sounds like fun. :p

6. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Have you tried petedge.com
    They have some.

7. PooGirl13

PooGirl13 New Member

This is my first Halloween with dogs, so, YES I'm dressing them up! :mrgreen: Hubby isn't too happy, but that's okay. I got their costumes at Petedge.com (the web site Puttin mentioned)... they are both going to be little pumpkins!!! :D

Have fun!

8. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

oh! I"m going to have to see if our local petsmart is doing that too!! I wasn't planning on dressing Bailey up.... I doubt he'd actually like it, but the party sounds like fun!! :) hehe....Maybe he can go as a "good boy" this year! :) :mrgreen:

9. winnie

winnie New Member

I always dress up my dogs for Halloween. My first dog a black lab mix was peter pan one year and our little kitten was tinkerbell. Last year Winnie my lab was superdog. Now I have three dogs and I want to dress them up as the 3 Amigos but i dont know where to get the outfits.

10. SwtBettyLu

SwtBettyLu New Member

Jasper is going to be a pirate for Halloween I bought the costume at Target. They have all kinds of them. I cannot wait. And I am going to the petsmart Halloween party too I can't wait!

11. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

Winnie! that is SUCH A CUTE IDEA!!!

Everyone is going to have to share pictures!!!

12. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

SUCH a cute idea Winne, that must have been a hoot!!! :mrgreen:

I don't know if Mickey & Tigger will be dressed up for Halloween or not. I haven't had much luck finding anything cute, and the few cute things that I have found are never small enough! Oh well, I may end up skipping the whole dress-up thing for this Halloween. Since I get a lot of kids at my door for Halloween, I doubt that their outfits would stay on for long with all the petting and playing they'll do with the kids anyway. (I put Santa Clause hats on Mickey & Tigger last Christmas, and with all the family members at my house, the hats didn't stay on long at all with all the petting and playing they received.) We'll see, if I find something then I'll dress them up, but it doesn't look like I probably will. :roll:

Y'all MUST share your pics!!! :D

13. winnie

winnie New Member

I couldnt find 3 Amigo costumes so I just ordered them each a differnt costume. Winnie my black lab will be Elvis, Lana will be Tigger, and Syd will be a jail house dog. I'll take pics as soon as I get them and put them up here. I can't wait. :)

14. MyDixie

MyDixie New Member

Dixie will be a princess this year complete with a pink ruffled gown and hat with streamers. Her boyfriend/ roomate is a min. daushound( I can never spell that word) and he is going in a tux to be her Prince. They look sooooo cute! :y_the_best:

15. Trixiepoo

Trixiepoo New Member

(Just to let u guys kno Every Petsmart is having a Trick or Treat Party)

- Me n Trixie r going to the petco and Petsmart parties. I tried Trixie's costume on her (don't tell anyone but she is being a hula girl) and she hates it. :? :( I feel bad making her wear it but it is only 4 a little bit and she can take it off after the pictures and the judging.

16. Pekemom

Pekemom New Member

WOW, you girls have totally inspired me to take my pekes to Petsmart for the party. I'll have to get the details. I take it, they take the pics? But I always have my digicam on hand, anyway.

Now, THAT'S a costume I'd like Bailey, the black and white one to wear!! Maybe I can find something sweet for my little girl.

THINK PICTURES, Everyone!! :eek: