1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Got My New Furball

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by tpelt, Sep 14, 2004.

1. tpelt

tpelt New Member

javascript:emoticon(':eek:')

Thank you to everyone who responded when my RB (the white one) was torturing my older cats. Well we "interviewed" kittens (can't belive I actually drove 30 miles to see kittens) to find one he liked. After much ado my vet had a batch. He hated all of them but the one the vet had named "Killer" - him he liked! So he came home with us last Wednesday - they are a riot together and my older cats have decided to grace our bed again as long as these two are asleep together. So meet Killer Cat or KC as we are calling him.
    Thanks again
    Terry
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. halaroo

halaroo New Member

:eek: Congratulations! They are both adorable! I'm so happy you found a solution to your problem. I'm sure they will be very happy together.

3. vene

vene New Member

Congrats! RB + KC, such fitting names for these 2 adorable kitties! :qm3: :0018: Now this song keeps poping in my head after seeing these two. Ivory and Ebony, together in perfect harmony... Now, who wrote that song? :0011: I'm so happy your older kitties can enjoy snuggling in bed in peace once more. :mrgreen:

4. EternalFlame

EternalFlame New Member

what totally adorable babies!!! *grasps at screen* *pouts* very blessed indeed ... shall keep u busy!

5. horse_child

horse_child New Member

How cute! the white one looks alomst exactly like one of mine!

6. nern

nern New Member

Congrats! Very cute babies. :D

7. sunset05

sunset05 New Member

Ahhh. What adorable kitties. I love the white marking on Killer's chest. It is great that they get along together. :p

8. kyles101

kyles101 New Member

for some reason he reminds me of my dog kuma when she was a pup. not that kuma looks like a cat or anything, but your kitten has the same expression on its face that my dog had when she was a pup!

9. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

Those are such cute pics! Congratulations! It's amazing how much KC looks like my Juliet! With the exception of a few more white hairs that KC has, him and Juliet could be twins! :mrgreen:

10. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

your white kitty is a flame point? i love both of them...absolutely adorable... :eek: :y_the_best:

i hope you dont mind...i saw your kitties on the computer desk and had to share this pic...what is it about kitties and computer desks???

[​IMG]

:0011:

11. vene

vene New Member

Look at the M+M's. How funny! :eek:

12. rcrgal31

rcrgal31 New Member

aww..they are too cute.. and i dont know why cats luv computers..mine sleep on my keyboard

13. tpelt

tpelt New Member

Older one back!!!

:eek: :eek: :eek:
    Sophie has returned to the office - I am soooo pleased.
    [​IMG]

14. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

:eek: :D :wink: totally cute....

and tpelt...i love your avatar :y_the_best:

15. vene

vene New Member

Getting KC was a great idea. Sophie is already relaxed and happy again. My Pumpkin was a grouch when we got Venus de Milo. It took her 2 years to come out of her shell. :roll:

16. heather2003

heather2003 New Member

OMG your kitties are soooo adorable!! :lol: