1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Contest

Discussion in 'Fish and Aquarium - all types' started by OneWolvesDream, Jun 23, 2004.

1. OneWolvesDream

OneWolvesDream New Member

hey everyone!

ok well our recent member fish_boy has come up with an awsome idea. this link is going to be for us to post our fishes pictures. then after everyone is done with their picture posting we will hold a vote.

what is this for???
    to see who has the best looking fish around! Hey after all who doesnt want to boast about their awsome fish!?!

good luck and start taking pictures!!!

2. fish_boy

fish_boy New Member

thanks wolfs !!!

3. Pacuguy

Pacuguy New Member

ok heres my 2 pics of Triton.
    Fish type: Red Bellied Pacu
    Scientific Name: Colossoma bidens
    Size: 13 inches
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Popeye

Popeye New Member

Heres popeye jr., my prized Jack Dempsey...he`s around 7 months old, maybe 6 inches long... hes the coolest fish Ive ever owned, when I come home from work, he comes up to the glass all excited wagging his tail like a dog! I hand feed him & he loves attention... yep, he`s my buddy...

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. grnlemonade

grnlemonade New Member

my jack dempsey....the first pic was when it was about 3" and the second is when it was about 5"

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. needlefish

needlefish New Member

do inverts count? :y_the_best:

7. OneWolvesDream

sure why not?!

8. t_chelle16

t_chelle16 New Member

Charlie, 10" (SL) red/common oscar (unfortunately I need to find him a new home :():
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And just for fun, as a little 2 1/2" baby:
    [​IMG]

-Chelle

9. OneWolvesDream

i think we are doing one fish only to make it easyer and more fair. just thought you should know!

10. t_chelle16

t_chelle16 New Member

My bad. I fixed it.

-Chelle

11. fishdude

fishdude New Member

why not two? :cry:

12. fish_boy

fish_boy New Member

good every 1 ya fishes are great 1!!!!!!!!!

13. OneWolvesDream

ok fine you can have two. lol. helps me out. i had to try choose between my angel and blue gourami. talk about hard. lol.

14. swtnpink

swtnpink New Member

wow, you guys got some really pretty fishes!! It's making me get excited about getting my goldfishes even MORE now!!! Haha, I've been going to PetsMart almost everyday for about a week now just looking at fishes and figuring out more things to buy for my tank to improve it's water quality and to monitor my water.

Haha, I'm sure the people are getting tired of me coming by and just looking at their fishes =/ I can't help it though!! I want my fancy goldfishes soooo bad!

Also, I didn't know oscars got that big! o_O My mpm kept an oscar when I was little and it didn't grow much... but I think it was because my mom didn't take good care of her aquarium =/

Wow, you guys are awesome! I love how you treat your fishes!

15. Nameless

Nameless New Member

So when does the voting take place?

16. OneWolvesDream

well im going to add my pictures most prob early hour mornings for you guys wed or as it is here late night tue. or maybe sometime on afternoon wed. so people please post your pictures!!! i know this isnt everyone!

17. fishdude

fishdude New Member

i cant post pics. anybody know how? we need an article on how to.

18. t_chelle16

t_chelle16 New Member

Yup. Oscars can get 12" - 16" not including their tails. Charlie is only 1 1/2 years old and already 10" so I think he definitely has the potential to be a 16" oscar.

-Chelle

19. t_chelle16

t_chelle16 New Member

Double post.

20. Popeye

Popeye New Member

when does the voting begin? :D