1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Can't believe it but I'm being overrun by baby fish

Discussion in 'Fish and Aquarium - all types' started by HDrydr, Oct 13, 2009.

1. HDrydr

HDrydr New Member

So my Chiclids are very happy!!!! I've had 3 other batches of baby fry. I now have a batch of 32 babies could not believe the size of this batch (largest yet) about 6 weeks old ..... Did a water change in the 50 gal just last night well the mom of the above batch has a mouthful of eggs again!!!! And I have another fish with a mouthful as well.... just crazy.... running out of places to put multiple moms/babies....
    the 32 are in my only remaining "fry" tank 5gal
    still have 4 from the last batch that are not quite the size to take to the local fish dealer in my 30 gal
    the adults are in a 50gal

don't really want to have a ton of different tanks to clean 3 is more than enough yea know.... :lol: